11/11/2021 - Release Notes - DW Cloud Portal Update v20.2
DW Technical Bulletin
To: DW® Customers
Date: November 11, 2021
Re: DW Cloud™ Update v20.2
DW Cloud™ Portal Update v20.2 Release Notes
New Version: DW Cloud v20.2
Release Date: November 11, 2021
The DW Cloud Portal for the DW Spectrum IPVMS platform will be undergoing a planned update and maintenance on Thursday, November 11th, 5:40 PM PST.
DW Spectrum Cloud Portal
- Introduced a dropdown menu in the header that allows users to switch between cloud-connected systems. Links to the “Systems” page and other pages are displayed in the bottom half of the dropdown menu.
- Added a search field to the “Systems” page. The search field in the left menu allows users to access specific options in the menu quickly and is especially useful for filtering tabs that have long lists of elements (e.g. cameras, users, servers, etc).
- Added new Storage Management features to Systems > Settings > Servers, including a list of storage locations (able to change mode and disable some storage locations) and several new settings:
- *Add external network storage
- *Reindex archive
- *Select storage for analytics DB
- *Enabled/disable archive backup
- *Restore backup settings to default
- Cloud Portal did not load in Internet Explorer 11. Fixed.
- The “Activate trial license” button was missing from License Management. Fixed.
- Unauthenticated users received a 404 Error when they opened a page other than the "Systems" page on Cloud Portal. Fixed.
- The camera thumbnail and preview disappeared when users enabled/disabled recording in Camera Settings. Fixed.
- Users could not disable recording in Camera Settings. Fixed.
- The new URL structure for download links caused a 403 Forbidden error for older software versions. Fixed.
- No error message appeared when attempting to delete the system owner account from a different VMS customization. Fixed.
- Users were limited to selecting one cell at a time while configuring Motion Detection Sensitivity on Android devices in Google Chrome. Fixed.
- Some package links on the Downloads page were invalid. Fixed.
- The recording toggle in Camera Settings did not change to green when toggled. Fixed.
- No error message appeared when the port in Server Settings was changed to a busy port. Fixed.
- Some URLs could not be used in the “External link” field in Integrations. Fixed.
- The "Install Desktop Client" dialog would appear in addition to the "Open Desktop Client" dialog. Fixed.
- The email field on the registration page was disabled if the “Systems” page was opened earlier. Fixed.
Click Here for a PDF copy of this bulletin
For More Information or Technical Support
DW Technical Support:
866.446.3595 [email protected] www.digital-watchdog.com
Rev: 11/21 Copyright © DW. All rights reserved. Specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.