C-CURE 9000 (3.0) and DW Spectrum Integration Release Notes
C-CURE 9000 (3.0) and DW Spectrum Integration Release Notes (Plugin Version 2.2)
Affected Roles: All Users
Related Digital Watchdog VMS Apps: DW Spectrum IPVMS
Software Version: DW Spectrum IPVMS (v220.127.116.11746), SW House C-Cure 9000 (v3.00)
Last Edit: November 16, 2022
The DW Spectrum C-CURE IM – C-CURE 9000 integration driver provides the C-CURE video client and server components, acting in a form of Windows service. It also provides a live video streaming UI control, supporting RTSP protocol.
This solution supports DW Spectrum version: 18.104.22.168746
General UI design is based on default C-CURE video integration, providing the following features:
- DW Spectrum Video Server Editor
- DW Spectrum Video Camera Editor
- DW Spectrum Camera Viewer
- DW Spectrum Camera Bookmark Action Editor
- DW Spectrum Camera Generic Event Action Editor
**NOTE: C-CURE 9000 is a product of DW Partner, Tyco Security Products. For support or troubleshooting regarding C-CURE, please contact Tyco Security Product Support.
Contents of Installation
The installation contains the following files:
- DWSpectrum-22.214.171.12450.exe – Server and Client installation program for the DW Spectrum integration
- CC9K-v3-00-DWSpectrum_IntGd-8200-1191-1058-rA0-en.pdf – C-CURE 9000 Version 3.00 DW Spectrum Integration Guide
- CC9K-v3-00-DWSpectrum-IntRN-8200-1191-1059-rA0-en.pdf – C-Cure 9000 v3.00 Integration with DW Spectrum Integration Version 2.0 Release Notes
The C-CURE 9000 DW Spectrum Integration product requires the following software versions:
- C-CURE 9000 v3.00
- C-CURE 9000 DW Spectrum Integration v2.2
- MS Framework 4.8
Qualified Operating Systems
The DW Spectrum Integration supports Windows 10/Windows 2012 R2/Windows 2016/Windows 2019. The DW Spectrum Integration does not support C-CURE MAS server installation, except SAS and Standalone server installations.
The DW Spectrum Integration product has the following limitations:
- Supported in English only.
- Supported on SAS/Standalone only.
- The maximum recommended number of cameras is approximately 1000.
- Simultaneous connection of more than 1000 users may cause performance issues in C-CURE 9000.
- DW Spectrum camera modifications carried out throughout the portal will not be reflected in C-CURE.
- Default connection port for C-CURE is Port 5000.
See the C-CURE 9000 (3.0) and DW Spectrum Integration Guide article to download the integration materials.
This DW Spectrum integration has the following features and enhancements:
- C-CURE 9000 Maps Support
- C-CURE 9000 Events Support
- C-CURE 9000 Event Assess Configuration Support
- Live Video Streaming
- Playback Video Streaming
- RTSP Protocol Support
- PTZ Support
- Auto Discovery and Camera Syncing with C-CURE 9000
- DW Spectrum Custom Event Actions Triggering (Generic and Bookmarked events)
- Video Export supporting MKV and MP4 formats
- Secure connection option in DW configuration in C-CURE 9000
- Option to enable/disable camera import from merged DW systems
Commands are not supported in this integration.
- Video Camera Alarm not supported
- Video Camera Video Loss is supported
- Video Server Alarm (online/offline) is supported
- DW Generic Event is supported
- Video Server Alarm (Online/Offline) supported